- National-level award-winning consultants/li>
- Body Composition Analyzer
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- General Patient Counseling
- Community Management
- Food Services
- Special clinical practices
- Mrs. Vibhooti Trivedi
- Consultant Dietician
- Consultant Dietician, DE (Diabetes Educator)
- Ms. Pratibha Sharma
- Consultant Dietician, DE (Diabetes Educator)
- Joint Secretary, IDA Indore
- Regional officer, IAPEN Indore
- Faculty, Interburn
Click to Read More >>
- We have all advance technologies (Body Composition Analyzer) in our department for the trainee’s the food service system works on Diet management software
- Mrs. Purnima Bhale is the Chief of the Dietetics Department and Training the RD students with 20 years great experience. First time in Madhya Pradesh two of our RD students (Ms. Shivani Lodha and Ms. Harsha Choubey) have been awarded with Registered Dietician. Mrs. Vibhooti Trivedi and Ms. Pratibha Sharma are also consulting Dieticians in the Department.
- Students coming to our institute have golden opportunity to learn better professional skills in all aspects viz, medical nutrition therapy, general patient counseling, community management, food services and special clinical practices,
- Our First International Fellow is joining from UK for the Nutrition Training in July 2014
- We have organized frequent workshops and updates of clinical nutrition conferences like world food day celebration, advance training workshop in burns nutrition management (India’s first national workshop on Burns Nutrition), Dietetics Day celebration, Breast Feeding Day celebration, National Nutrition week and many more.
- Our department is Regional Center of Indian Association for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition
- One of our Dieticians (Ms. Pratibha Sharma) received Practicing Dietician Award 2013 by Indian Dietetic Association in the Annual National conference at Pune.
- Department is actively participate in several national conferences every year and we encourage our students to present research papers in the conferences.
- Our trainees get exposure in various clinical ward posting during their training period on rotation basis as ICU, Burn Unit, Open Heart Unit, Renal Transplant Unit, Cardiac ICU, Pediatric Ward, Thalassemia Ward, Acute Surgical Ward, our Burn Unit is International Training Center of India.
- Students were posted for the out patients clinic under the supervision of Senior Dieticians viz General Health Checkup, Diabetes Education Center, Gastro Clinic, Obesity Clinic, Dialysis Unit, Oncology Department.
- One of the best part is that we provide accommodation facility for the girls inside the campus, and Choithram hospital campus is huge green beautiful place, most of our senior doctors and all the nursing staff reside in the campus, two colleges are here, Choithram college of paramedical sciences and college of nursing with one international board school, CBSC School and recently CBS IB school is also in the premises. Campus is safe and few steps walking from the hospital building.
- Health camps organized by our hospital in different teaching institutes, schools, corporate and Banks etc.
- Our interns also suppose to prepare research projects in different areas of Medical and Clinical Nutrition.
- The most important part of our internship program is that we are following the Dietetic Internship Competency package provided by Indian Dietetic Association.
- At present we have total 30 seats for the General internship and two seats for RD interns in every six months duration
- The admission process / selection is first come, first serve basis. Students have to apply with the college or institutes recommendation letter containing the following information: academic background, duration and dates of internship and contact number with email address.
- The internship fee is Rs. 2000 for a month, for the hostel facility they have to pay extra fee. Internship fee does not contain hostel fees. Fee once deposited will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- Library facility is also available for all our interns/ students
Students Protocol during their training periods:
- The trainee who has joined our department has to work for nine hours daily, continues or sometime split (morning and evening duties) from morning 8 am to night 8 pm. For all the days except Sundays and holidays.
- Their postings are on rotation basis and we always recommend six months minimum to learn better skills, because CHRC one of the biggest hospitals of M.P and having all advanced super-specialities here.
- Students are not allowed to carry their mobile phones during the training time
- Dress code is Salwar and long kurtas for the girls and formal shirt and trousers for the boys
- No visitors are allowed during their training time to meet them in the hospital
- All the students have to present the cases every Saturdays or as per the consulting seniors’ orders
- Fee once paid is non-refundable in any circumstances.
- All the trainees who join have to be medically fit for their training in the hospital.
- Every week they have to submit their ward report to the senior dietician for the sign.
Most of our Interns are posted in renowned Hospital and Health Centers Few of them are mentioned here:
|Hospital / Institute Name||Number of candidates|
|Gokuldas Hospital & Research Center Indore||3|
|Shri Arvindo Institue of medical science Indore||3|
|Bombay Hospital Indore||2|
|Anand Hospital Indore||1|
|Greater kailash Hospital Indore||1|
|Skyline Hospital Indore||1|
|Vedanta Hospital Indore||1|
|Unique Hospital Indore||2|
|Gurjar Hospital Indore||1|
|Arihant Hospital & Research Center Indore||1|
|Bafna Hospital Indore||1|
|Rajshree Hospital Indore||2|
|Synergy Hospital Indore||2|
|CHL Appolo hospital Indore||2|
|Chirayu Hospital & Research Center Bhopal||1|
|Suyash Hospital & Research Center Indore||1|
|Curewell Hospital Indore||1|
|Nutrition Rehabilitation Centers (Gwalior, Morena, Dewas)||7|
|VLCC Pvt. Ltd Indore, Bhopal, Gwalior||5|
|Talwalkars Fitness center Indore, Bhopal, Gwalior||4|
|Golds gym Indore||4|
|R gym and Spa Indore||3|
|Babylis Slimming center Indore||5|